The Super Rope Solution The Super Rope Solution

Funny... and also kind of terrifying. This was a humorous and somewhat insightful commentary on the role advertising plays in consumer culture.

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

The first thing I said after the ending of this video was a big, stupid laugh. I knew as soon as it came out of my mouth that I sounded like a braying jackass, and I couldn't have cared less.
When a cartoon makes me laugh like that, everything else momentarily takes a backseat, while I am temporarily transported back to simpler times, when every day was a new adventure, and having a laugh was the most important thing in the world.
Much love to this outstanding piece of animation.

JamesLee responds:

Thanks for the nice review! You've got a great way with words :D

Weakheart Weakheart

This movie, while not thought-provoking, inspiring, nor patriotic, was absolutely, completely, and irrevocably hilarious!
The animation was perfect, the timing was spot-on, and the voices made the characters real.
It is important to enjoy this video based on its merits, of which there are many.
Good job, and me wants more.

Skating King Skating King

If you don't like bad reviews, don't read this...

Ummm... dude... I hate to have to say it, but maybe you should have kept that one to yourself as a practice piece and wait to submit it when it's a full game. I mean: 1. It seemed to be the same repetitive thing. 2. It was not at all rewarding to play. 3. It never seemed to end (which, were 1 and 2 not a factor, I might not have wanted it to). On the bright side, you have nowhere to go but up.

VAC9 - Double T Retail VAC9 - Double T Retail

A sly script, scribed by a sudden superstar; your swiftly spouted sibilants were simply superb. Excelsior!

Super Misadventures! Super Misadventures!

Dammit... I thought my submission was pretty good, but this kicks my ass. You did this all today? You really are a talent. Just awesome!

NG Voiceover Contest 8 NG Voiceover Contest 8

LMAO! "Aw, hell... it's the devil!" Had me rollin'!